[asterisk-users] Asterisk Qeueu with static agent

Gregory Malsack gmalsack at gmellc.com
Tue Dec 18 19:27:25 CST 2007

The grammar makes it hard to understand the question, but if I’m understanding this right, this will probably to the trick.

In the queue config file add:

member => Agent/(agent’s id number)

to the end of the queue directives. Otherwise if you are trying to say that you want the agent always in the queue, change the line listed above to:

                member => SIP/(Extension Number)