[asterisk-users] Dropped Calls

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Dec 18 10:21:13 CST 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 17:43 +0100, Administrateur www.jeremy-salmon.org
wrote:
> Randomly I have dropped calls during communication. No absolutetimeout or other
> calling limitation options.
>
> Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

The first place I'd look would be the Asterisk CLI. Make sure you turn
up the CLI verbosity first by typing "core set verbose 5" before the
call.  If that doesn't offer any clues, I'd next look at the SIP
signaling.  You can see that by typing "sip set debug" at the Asterisk
CLI, or by using a network tool such as Wireshark, tcpdump, or ngrep.

---
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager
Digium, Inc.