[asterisk-users] One touch with Polycom Phones.

Matthew Mackes matthewmackes at deltasoniccarwash.com
Sat Dec 15 18:20:18 CST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I am attempting to migrate my org to Polycom desktop phones. I need to
find a one touch park method.

I am using SIP 2.2.0.0047, and BootRom 4.0.0.0.423

I have found a few methods in previous posts:

Like this one posted by Anthony Rodgers
http://groups.google.com/group/Asterisk-users/browse_thread/thread/e86bbed2926294df/76a7d6165b37f04c?lnk=st&q=asterisk+polycom+park#76a7d6165b37f04c

[internal] ; or whatever the relevant context is for you - it's usually
wherever your *Polycom* lives

include => parkedcalls
exten =>
callpark,1,ParkAndAnnounce(pbx-transfer:PARKED|120|SIP/${DIALEDPEERNUMBER}|internal,${DIALEDPEERNUMBER},1)

The above extension seems to work, but my Polycom asks via the LCD for
an input before performing the action, removing the "One Touch" aspect.

Does anyone have any ideas how to setup a park button on Polycom that
works with Asterisk?

Thanks everyone,

Matt