[asterisk-users] Cell Phone SMS

Steve Totaro stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com
Fri Dec 14 11:29:02 CST 2007

I would not be surprised at all if they had enough interest in a shared
premium short code for the same dollar amount, they would implement it
for a cut of the action as I said, and credit by keyword.

I will not post their info to the list since I certainly do not want to
get a company in trouble for helping others get past monetary startup
barriers.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro