[asterisk-users] Strange ISDN-problem with incoming calls out of the same city

Stefan Guenther asterisk01 at in-put.de
Thu Dec 13 11:00:55 CST 2007

Hi,

Armin wrote:
 >That looks corrct so far, numbers with just 94033 should not be
 >accepted, because of no match.

I then added a context to match those, too.
Otherwise I would loose these calls.

 >What type of ISDN line do you have?

4 BRI (Anlagenanschluß) connected to an EICON 4 BRI8M

 >And how is chan-capi (capi.conf) configured?

[General]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8
language=de
immediate=yes
;immediate=yes
faxdetect=off

[ISDN1]
incomingmsn=*
context=from-extern
isdnmode=MSN
controller=1
group=1
callgroup=1
accountcode=ISDN1
echocancel=yes
echosquelch=1
echotail=64
devices=2

[cut]
ISDN3-5 like ISDN1
ISDN2 is in NT mode.

 >BTW, why do you Answer() all calls directly?

Hm, I was used to put an ANSWER() in front of every PLAYBACK(),
BACKGROUND(), VOICEMAILMAIN() and so on. And after I while I asked
myself whether it wouldn't be a good idea to put ANSWER() in front of
DIAL(), too, just to be sure that asterisk has control of the call. No
good idea? Could it cause an trouble? The wiki doesn't mention any
disadvantages.

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus
Stefan-Michael Guenther