[asterisk-users] Monitor a queue

dadsadsadf dsadasdsa sucintoto at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:26:09 CST 2007

 Hy all,

I have some queues and I want to monitor them.

I want to choose if I am going to monitor all the calls of the queue (via monitor-format variable of queues.conf) , or only some calls  (via wW parameter of Queue command)
But this last option doesnt work for me. I have:

exten=>30,1,Answer
exten=>30,2,Ringing
exten=>30,3,Wait(2)
exten=>30,4,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=${SUPPORT_MONITOR_PATH}/_${TIMESTAMP}_CALLERID_${CALLERIDNUM})
exten=>30,5,Queue(QUEUE_NAME|wW|||20)

what am i doing wrong?

Thank you very much