[asterisk-users] TDM400 hangup issue in China

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 08:47:58 CST 2007

Hi All;

For me, I am in Kuwait and using the TDM22B and I used
all the below settings and did not resolve my problem,
I do not know if there is any other settings, or if
there is a method to detect that no signaling is still
existed on the, so we can do Hanup, the below settings
used and did not resovle the hangup problem:

busydetect=yes
busycount=3
hanguponpolarityswitch=yes

Any advise?
Regards
Bilal

---------------
Thanks Steven and Giorgio that will work. There are a
couple of other
solutions depending on which telco you are connecting
to and which
 exchange
they are using. E1 offers more issues than PSTN.

We are one of Digium's distributors in Asia with full
technical support
 in
China either out of our Hong Kong or Beijing offices.
We have English
 and
Chinese speaking people.

Rupert Utteridge
Director - Sales & Marketing
Digital Techniques (Asia) Limited
Room 0209, Tower 2
Beijing Bright China Chang An Building
7 Jianguomen Nei Avenue
Beijing 100005
People's Republic of China

Mobile: +86 136 8146 9331

Web: www.dtasia.net
---------------

Thanks very much for the help Giorgio, I will give
this a try today =)

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 11:40 +0100, gincantalupo wrote:
> Hi Steven,
> I do not live in China but I had the same problem.
> Try these 2 params inside zapata.conf:
>
> busydetect = yes
> hanguponpolarityswitch = yes
>
> It worked for me.
>
> Giorgio Incantalupo
>
> Steven O'Reilly wrote:
> > Afternoon,
> >
> > 	I was hoping someone could point me in the right
direction.  I
 have
an
> > asterisk PBX deployed in China using a TDM400P
based card.  The
 incoming
> > calls are being picked up correctly, but are not
being hung up.  I
> > suspect that this might be an issue with the
signaling that has
 been
> > selected.
> > 	If anyone here has deployed asterisk in china
using an analog
 card,
it
> > would be a great help to hear about the