[asterisk-users] Strange ISDN-problem with incoming calls out of the same city

Stefan Guenther asterisk01 at in-put.de
Thu Dec 13 12:49:09 CST 2007

Hi,

Armin wrote:
 >Okay, but then the setting in capi.conf
 >   isdnmode=MSN
 >is wrong. For 'Anlagenanschluss' you need
 >   isdnmode=did

Okay , I changed that.

 >These options are no general options, these are for the port sections
 >only:
 > > immediate=yes

The example capi.conf says about this parameter:

;immediate=yes   ;DID: immediate start of pbx with extension 's' if no
		 ; digits were received on incoming call (no destination
		 ; number yet)
                  ;MSN: start pbx on CONNECT_IND and don't wait for
		 ; SETUP/SENDING-COMPLETE. info like REDIRECTINGNUMBER
		 ; may be lost, but this is necessary for
		 ; drivers/pbx/telco which does not send SETUP or
		 ; SENDING-COMPLETE.

Since I still face the problem, that asterisk doesn't get all digits of
a telephone number, do you think that switching from MSN to DID will
have any influence on this? Because with MSN the pbx wont' find for a
"SEDNING-COMPLETE"? Sounds to me as if the pbx would react on incomplete
numbers, too, which is exactly me problem!

Thanks for the hint on ANSWER(). Although it might keep people from
calling me day & night, because they would have to pay anyway, even when
the phone is busy ;-))

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus
Stefan-Michael Guenther