[asterisk-users] How do I do this?

Ade Vickers javickers at solutionengineers.com
Thu Dec 13 10:04:29 CST 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:

<snippage>

> I suppose you could create a new context on server C, include
> it in your internal context, and create an h exten on that
> box to handle it locally.  I am unsure why what you have does
> not work but I assume the "unable to transfer" is a hint.

Except that, once I've transferred the call & hung up the serverC end; the
call should be entirely handled by serverA; the only further contact the two
severs should have in relation to that call is serverA telling serverC to
reset the devstate.

As you say, the "unable to transfer" sounds like a clue.... I wonder if it's
due to codecs?

Cheers,
Ade.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.