[asterisk-users] rollback procedure requirements before asterisk upgrade

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Wed Dec 12 06:57:13 CST 2007

marco,
I use 1.4 exclusively but I would think a minor version would go pretty
easy if you are installing from sources for the current version as well
as the upgrade...
I would note (not a mental note, a written note) which source versions
you are using for libpri, zaptel, *, and addons.  you already compiled
them and they are working as a unit.
download the new versions, and compile and install as usual..  if you
added additional modules in the current version, do the same for the new
version...
you should always be able to drop back by following a standard install
using the previously noted versions...
that should do it..
daveC