[asterisk-users] OT - Fax and anti-spam

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Wed Dec 12 06:23:22 CST 2007

I did some research on spam filter about a year ago.  there are image
analyzers that can detect human skin tones in images detecting porn.  I
have seen some examples of how the porn guys speckle the images to
obscure, somewhat, the naked bodies.
the OCR idea would be useful but the OCR engine would have to be pretty
good and there is not many of those.  you would have to apply the same
filtering techniques that email spam employes, there are several, and it
would take a considerable effort.  just like the email spammers change
domain names, the fax spammers change phone numbers...
ugh...
daveC

--
My wife's sister is in California.
I should buy her a Videophone2008!

Truly, The Next Best Thing to Being There!
--

WorldWideVideoPhones.com
856.380.0894