[asterisk-users] X100P Fxo card headaches

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 11 11:58:15 CST 2007

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:09:34 +0000, "Chris Boczko"
<admgecko at gmail.com> wrote:
>Im just dipping my feet into the asterisk world, and im having major
>fxo problems

I'm no Asterisk expert.

>The X100p is a cheap clone i got off ebay for a tenner, so im not
>expecting much, i know they have echo issues, but im going to upgrade
>to a SPA3012 / TDM400B when i have the cash.

OpenVox makes OK clones of Digium. You can get a one-FXO port model
for $85.

The outputs from ztcfg looks like I have.

>orange*CLI> zap show status
>Description                              Alarms  IRQ    bpviol CRC4
>Fra Codi Options  LBO
>Wildcard X100P Board 1                   OK      0      0      0

Looks like the X100P is OK.

>Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this line to work

>as far as i can see, ztcfg should report the card as
>configured, but it isn't, and ive no idea why.

You should post your zapata.conf as well, just in case. And post your
extensions.conf as well, for good measure.

Good infos here:
http://www.the-asterisk-book.com
http://downloads.oreilly.com/books/9780596510480.pdf