[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Microsoft Outlook Integration

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Tue Dec 11 12:00:55 CST 2007

> Does anyone know how I could integrate my Asterisk setup with Outlook so
> that when I click on a phone number is my outlook address book it will
> dial the number and ring my SIP phone so that I can just pick it up?  I
> am interested in this integration for WinXP with Outlook 2003 and
> WInVista with Outlook 2007.

On a related note...

Is there anything out there that integrates with thunderbird??? I've
looked many times but the only thing I've found are this:

http://www.maxcole.com/tbird-asterisk.html
and this:
http://cockatoo.mozdev.org/

Both of which don't work with current versions of Tbird.

There's also this:
http://labs.abbeyphone.com/tools/Thunderbird_Voip.html

But that only works through THEIR SIP proxy - which is useless.

I wonder if anyone has anything that actually works - Seems like this
would be a killer plugin for Thunderbird.

Thanks