[asterisk-users] Asterisk and TDM400P

Gustavo Gonzalez GGonzalez at grupo-gestion.com.ar
Wed Dec 5 13:16:35 CST 2007

Hi,

I have a problem with a TDM400P card configuration. Incoming calls are
answered by asterisk, asterisk place the call on the destination
ATA/analog-phone, the phone begins to ring and when our recepcionist pickup
the phone to play a welcome message, she nothing hear on the line during
five or six seconds repeating the message three or four times until someone
appear on the phone. I was playing with Wait application but nothing changes
this issue. On the other hand I disabled callerid from zapata.conf but this
problem continues. I'm using Asterisk 1.2.24 on a debian system

I hope have exposed the problem crearly. Thanks for any idea to solve this
issue.

Cheers

Alejandro González