[asterisk-users] Cisco 7911g Poor Audio Quality w/ Asterisk Voicemail and MOH

Anciso, Roy roy at manistee.org
Mon Dec 10 13:08:00 CST 2007

For those using Cisco 7911g phones, I am running into an issue with one
the Cisco demo phones we have.  The 7961 works great with asterisk no
problems However, the 7911g gets audio clipping when recording
voicemails or the unavailable message.  Also when a call is transferred
using the 7911g the music stops and then starts to play the beginning of
the MOH file and continues until the voicemail recording takes over. The
best way to describe it is like a dj scratching records.  Does anyone
else have issues like these?

Thanks

Roy Anciso

Director of Technology