[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Microsoft Outlook Integration

Michael Melia Jr. m.melia.jr at petrocelli.com
Mon Dec 10 07:45:12 CST 2007

I haven't found outcall that confusing though I do agree that a TAPI
Driver that makes use of the available outlook call functions will make
for the easiest, most streamlined user experience.

I also agree that these convenience and little feature are very
important especially with Microsoft entering the VOIP platform market
with a product that is sure to integrate with the users desktop and
office extremely well and in every aspect.  Asterisk need this
functionality to stay competitive on the end user experience front.