[asterisk-users] Installing/configuring TE120P debian way

Andres Jimenez gandresin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 09:53:05 CST 2007

Hi all

I use asterisk (1.2 brach) from debian official packages and it works fine.

Now I need to install and configure a Digium TE120P card, but I cannot
find any guide to install it using debian packages.

I would like to know if anyone of you knows about packages that would
include the necessary kernel modules or any other method that won't be
broken when the asterisk packages are updated.

Would anyone consider just install everything from source (branch 1.4)
as the best option? I would like to keep an easy upgradeable system
like Debian packages, but could use source code if necessary.

Cheers,

--
Andres Jimenez

GPG : http://www.andresin.com/gpg/gandresin@gmail.com.asc