[asterisk-users] CDR Function in Hangup Channel

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Fri Dec 7 22:58:49 CST 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 12:54 -0800, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> Ok, this is a little crazy...
>
> billsec and duration are 0, but disposition is ANSWERED.
> Huh?
>
> h => {
>         NoOp(*** LEG B HANGUP ${CDR(duration)} ${CDR(billsec)}
> ${CDR(disposition)});
>         &AddCallLeg(${LEGB_SOURCE},${LEGB_DEST},1,2,${HANGUPCAUSE});
> };

Douglas--

Check out cdr.conf--

; Normally, CDR's are not closed out until after all extensions are
finished
; executing.  By enabling this option, the CDR will be ended before
executing
; the "h" extension so that CDR values such as "end" and "billsec" may
be
; retrieved inside of of this extension.
;endbeforehexten=no

Try setting endbeforehexten=yes and see if you get what you need

murf