[asterisk-users] CDR Function in Hangup Channel

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Dec 6 16:27:28 CST 2007

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> On Thursday 06 December 2007 14:54:14 Douglas Garstang wrote:
>> billsec and duration are 0, but disposition is ANSWERED.
>
> That's correct.  Both of those values depend upon the call be ENDED.
> If the call is not yet ended, neither of those values has yet been
> determined.

Which is understandable from a coding standpoint, but it does make it more
difficult to write an AGI that writes CDRs in the h extension.

I understand that just because a call is in the h extension doesn't mean
that it has ended, but that would be a convienent point to "post" the
variables to their current values.

Thanks in advance,