[asterisk-users] Any idea how making Asterisk "transparent"?

dave cantera david.cantera at iacnet.net
Fri Dec 7 05:43:54 CST 2007

artifex,
if you want call recording transparently, check out orecX.com   they
have a commercial and an open source SIP call recording package...   no
zap recording but if you are forwarding to sip exensions, you should be
golden!   saw them at VON 2007 boston...  they have a recorded calls
database lookup and web interface too...  very interesting...
daveC