[asterisk-users] New feature: calling all bug marshals

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Dec 6 16:54:07 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Philip Prindeville
[mailto:philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com]
- Non-Commercial Discussion [mailto:asterisk-users at lists.digium.com]
Sent:
Thu, 06 Dec 2007 22:34:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] New feature:
calling all bug marshals

> So, am I not summoning the bug marshals correctly?  Or like druids and
> wizards, do they mystically sense when they are needed and emerge from
> the deep woods just in the nick of time?
>
> (Ever notice that whenever Batman is needed at night, it's always
> cloudly?  How lucky is that!  What if you need Batman, and it's a
> perfectly cloudless night?  Or what if it were foggy?)
>
> Will they send me a sign if my feature gets approved?  Should I look out
> the window towards downtown?  ;-)
>
> Or... am I really supposed to file a bug after all?

I think you misunderstood what the page on filing bugs said. Bugs for new features with patches are certainly welcome so open one up, fill out the license agreement, and it will get looked at. It's just feature requests without patches that we don't accept on the bug tracker.

Joshua Colp
Software Developer
Digium, Inc.