[asterisk-users] Perl FastAGI service port.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Dec 6 16:26:33 CST 2007

In the Perl FastAGI API, how does one set the port the service runs on?

[root at donkey queue_login_arbiter]# perl arbiter_agid.pl
2007/12/06-17:16:27 Evariste::QueueMemberArbiter (type
Asterisk::FastAGI) starting! pid(31737)
Port Not Defined.  Defaulting to '20203'
Binding to TCP port 20203 on host *
Group Not Defined.  Defaulting to EGID '0 10 6 4 3 2 1 0'
User Not Defined.  Defaulting to EUID '0'

Specifically, how do I define the port referred to above?

The man page and perldocs illustrate how to define the port for the
prefork server object (overridden from Net::Server, from which the
FastAGI object is derived).  That's good.  But that doesn't change
the actual port on which this particular FastAGI service is accessed.

I cannot find anything related in the Perl module source or the
documentation.  Any ideas?  Perhaps I need to override an inherited
initialisation method from Net::Server and set that parameter myself?

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems