[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Microsoft Outlook Integration

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Wed Dec 5 20:38:09 CST 2007

Michael Melia Jr. wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions so far.  I don't like the idea that I have to
> give full control with OutCall but it seems to be the case with most of
> the solutions out there.  I have downloaded and tested OutCall on
> Windows Vista and Outlook 2007.  It doesn't seem to work 100% with
> Outlook 2007.  Program looks promising but needs some revision for
> latest version of Outlook.  It seems a lot of the issues I saw have been
> posted to OutCalls forum and they are working on the Outlook 2007 with
> Exchange integration.  Maybe 1.5 will be what I am looking for.
>
> I am going to test on XP and Outlook 2003 later.
>
> I have not tried Activa TSP yet.  Anyone have any feedback on that?

I tried Activa TSP this afternoon with Outlook 2007 (on Windows XP).
While the call I tried worked, the dialer came up with an error that
said it must be restarted.  If that's how it operates with Outlook 2007,
I'd say it's not usable.  I have not tried with Outlook 2003, but since
I need a working solution for both Outlook 2003 and 2007.

Darrick
--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC