[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Microsoft Outlook Integration

Michael Melia Jr. m.melia.jr at petrocelli.com
Wed Dec 5 17:05:45 CST 2007

Thanks for the suggestions so far.  I don't like the idea that I have to
give full control with OutCall but it seems to be the case with most of
the solutions out there.  I have downloaded and tested OutCall on
Windows Vista and Outlook 2007.  It doesn't seem to work 100% with
Outlook 2007.  Program looks promising but needs some revision for
latest version of Outlook.  It seems a lot of the issues I saw have been
posted to OutCalls forum and they are working on the Outlook 2007 with
Exchange integration.  Maybe 1.5 will be what I am looking for.

I am going to test on XP and Outlook 2003 later.

I have not tried Activa TSP yet.  Anyone have any feedback on that?

Thanks,
Mike