[asterisk-users] pstn call waiting and zap

Patricio Valarezo Lozano patovala at pupilabox.net.ec
Tue Dec 4 08:02:28 CST 2007

Hi, I hope someone could help me, i have a x100p interface for testing
purpose and on each incomming call I redirect the call to handytone 388
atas, the problem comes when i'm during  a call and another call comes
in, i hear the call waiting beep (comming from the zap channel), but I
can't catch the call as usually using flash+2 (my pstn call wait
sequence), because when i flash the sip channel i get the tone for
transfering. How should i get the call ? i was trying to flash the zap
channel using zapflash but it did not work.

thanks a lot for your time, i hope have exposed the problem crearly.

PV

--
patoVala
Linux User#280504