[asterisk-users] enable eyeBeam to accept only one call

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Tue Dec 4 06:41:00 CST 2007

>> Hello
>> I'm using eyeBeam, and Asterisk keeps sending my clients a second call,
>> when they are still in one call (because eyeBeam has lots of channels).
>> I was using X-Lite (with 3 channels) and Asterisk never sent the client
>> a second call.
>>
>> How can I force Asterisk (or eyeBeam) just to send one call at each time.
>> Is this a configuration I need to do in eyeBeam or Asterisk?
>
> Please contact Eyebeam and request this feature - The more people who
> ask for it the better. I have requested it previously to no avail.
>
> It is possible to emulate this in asterisk using inuse counting, but I
> still get the occasional off-by-one that requires an asterisk restart
> to bring a phone back to life.

I am doing that on 1.4.15 and it works fine so far. The code fragment is:

               if("${DEVSTATE(SIP/${To})}" != "NOT_INUSE") {
                        Busy();
                };

Note that for function DEVSTATE you have to install the relevant function. See
http://www.asterisk.org/node/48360

                               Regards, __Yehavi: