[asterisk-users] Red Alarm TE420 with E1s - R2

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Dec 3 14:56:51 CST 2007

Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> On Monday 03 December 2007 12:40, Roger C. Beraldi Martins wrote:
>> Thanks understood I will use this configurations for de last span. But
>> I think the Carlos Chávez are right about this. I realy forgot to put
>> jumpers to set E1 mode in TE420 card, if it's come with the jumpers
>> open (and I believe this) probably this is the problem.
>>
>> I don't know what parameter must be put on the module load to make
>> card up in E1 mode,  then tomorrow I will have physical access on the
>> card and I will put all jumpers closed.
>
> modprobe wct4xxp t1e1override=15
>
> t1e1override is a bitwise parameter, 0 being all T1, 15 being all E1 and
> numbers in between as different combinations of T1 and E1 for the various
> ports.

afaik you need to make this change permanent by setting
it in /etc/default/zaptel (Debian and CentOS) resp.
/etc/sysconfig/zaptel (CentOS).

MODULES="$MODULES wct4xxp"     # TE4xxP - Quad Span T1/E1 Card
wct4xxp_ARGS="t1e1override=15" # Additional parameters for TE4xxP driver

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.