[asterisk-users] Red Alarm TE420 with E1s - R2

Roger C. Beraldi Martins rogerberaldi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:40:06 CST 2007

Richard,

Thanks understood I will use this configurations for de last span. But
I think the Carlos Chávez are right about this. I realy forgot to put
jumpers to set E1 mode in TE420 card, if it's come with the jumpers
open (and I believe this) probably this is the problem.

I don't know what parameter must be put on the module load to make
card up in E1 mode,  then tomorrow I will have physical access on the
card and I will put all jumpers closed.

Thanks to all again, then I write with the result.

Atenciosamente,

Roger C. Beraldi Martins
Fone: 41-8828-7068