[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.15 crash without generating core file

equis software equissoftware at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:20:16 CST 2007

Is not a configuration problem because if I run an older version of Asterisk
(ie 1.4.12) it generates this core in /tmp
With 1.4.15 I did # updatedb and then #locate core* and I didn´t found.
I found why Asterisk 1.4.15 crash, is because of this error:

asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/cdr_pgsql.so:
undefined symbol: PQescapeStringConn

I comment cdr_pgsql.conf and it doesn´t crash any more.(Off course I haven´t
cdr in postgres)