[asterisk-users] Underground Asterisk Command Set?

Jeng Yu jengyu2007 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 03:19:08 CST 2007

Hi People!

Is there an underground asterisk command reference
manual that the Gurus here share amongst themselves
only? :-)

The reason I ask is that sometimes I see mention of an
asterisk command and I scramble for my asterisk book
(pdf) to look it up but can't find it in there. For
example, I saw here last week people talking about the

Set() application with the "If" conditional attached
it.  How do we (us rookies) join this underground?

Thank you.

Jeng