[asterisk-users] Problems with Polycom 300/500/600

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:51:12 CDT 2007

On 8/31/07, Joe Acquisto <joea at j4computers.com> wrote:
> Any great disadvantage to using polycom 300/500/600 vs the 301/501/601?

 I recall reading in the release notes of the latest release of the
firmware (2.2+) that I believe they've finally stopped supporting the
earlier models so it looks like you are reaching or have reached an
EOL period on firmware with those models. Aside from that, if you're
happy with current functionality of those phones as they stand now,
they'll probably be fine for quite some time to come.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/