[asterisk-users] Cannot create Incoming Outgoing call through for r2mfc protocol

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Thu Aug 30 08:31:13 CDT 2007

Hi,
            I am using debian 4.0 with version 2.6.18-4-686
            I have downloaded the required files form site
                           asterisk-1.2.24.tar.gz
                           libmfcr2-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
                           libsupertone-0.0.2.tar.gz
                           libunicall-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
                           spandsp-20060903.tar.gz

           I downloaded and installed the files in the follwing sequence
           spandsp
           libsupertone
           libunicall
           libmfcr2-0.0.3

          then copying the chan_unicall.c and channels_Makefile.patch to
  channels subdirectory of asterisk-1.2.24 After building and installing
 asterisk
  When I run 'asterisk -vvvgc' command it doesnot find dtmf_put during
 linking time. So, I
  commented the dtmf_put function in chan_unicall.c. Than every thing worked
 fine...
           Can any body tell me about how to configure unicall.conf for
 incoming and outgoing call
  As asterisk is running on one end and E1 card running application (i.e
 dialogic) is running at other end.
  So, through properly configuring unicall.conf I want to communicate
through
 E1 card running a[pplication for both incoming and outgoing calls.

   I am using the following configuration
	 -> zaptel.conf
            span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3
		cas=1-15:1101
            cas=17-31:1101

	-> unicall.conf
		loglevel=255
		protocolclass=mfcr2
		protocolvariant=in,20,4
		protocolend=cpe
		group=1
		context=from-zaptel
		channel=1-15
		channel=17-31

	-> extensions.conf
		[from-zaptel]
		exten=>113,1,Dial(UniCall/g1/114,,T)

      In sip.conf dialing m/c information with context same as above is put.

	On dialing through sip phone from one machine, it is going to asterisk PBX,
           their it is giving error message
			dial_exec_full: unable to crate channel of type unicall(cause 0)
			Everyone is busy/congested
			Auto fall through channel.status is 'CHANUNAVAIL'
	Can anybody will help me resolving this error
Thanks and Regards
sanchal