[asterisk-users] Dell SC1430 + Digium TE110P = Digital Noise inPRI

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Thu Aug 30 02:17:00 CDT 2007

<snip>
Digium has done this, for me, as well.

However, in either case, I have reservations about letting others wack
away at my machines, especially if one cannot see what they are doing.
No so much not trusting them, but not learning a thing along the way.

When I voiced that concern to the Digium techs, they set up a thing
called "screen" (I think it was) to allow me to see and or interact with
their session.

joe a.
</snip>

history > history.txt
The above line will out put the history on the box to.... you guessed it
history.txt and then you can see all that they did