[asterisk-users] where is 1.4.12?

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:01:10 CDT 2007

I have found the response to bug reports extremely impressive!  If something
happens and I spend a bit of time to get good information to post to
bugs.digium.com or put it in a bug thread that matches the problem I am
having the response often can be very quick and sometimes resolutions can
come with days or even hours.  Not just from Digium but 3rd party
individuals as well.  These are usually not trivial bugs either but often
very deep hard to reproduce bugs.

I KNOW for a fact if I did have these problems with just about any other
commercial product (they all have problems, you just don't know about them
until they happen to you) out there I would be SOL or have to put in a lot
more effort/time to get things moving forward towards a solution.

This is a VERY powerful advantage of Asterisk that should NOT be overlooked
IMHO.