[asterisk-users] can anybody tell me about unicall.conf for incoming and outgoing

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Wed Aug 29 09:18:54 CDT 2007

 Hi,
           I am using debian 4.0 with version 2.6.18-4-686
            I have downloaded the required files form site
                          asterisk-1.2.24.tar.gz
                          libmfcr2-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
                          libsupertone-0.0.2.tar.gz
                          libunicall-0.0.3-1.4.tar.bz2
                          spandsp-20060903.tar.gz

          I downloaded and installed the files in the follwing sequence
          spandsp
          libsupertone
          libunicall
          libmfcr2-0.0.3

         then copying the chan_unicall.c and channels_Makefile.patch to
 channels subdirectory of asterisk-1.2.24 After building and installing
asterisk
 When I run 'asterisk -vvvgc' command it doesnot find dtmf_put during
linking time. So, I
 commented the dtmf_put function in chan_unicall.c. Than every thing worked
fine...
          Can any body tell me about how to configure unicall.conf for
incoming and outgoing call
 As asterisk is running on one end and E1 card running application (i.e
dialogic) is running at other end.
 So, through properly configuring unicall.conf I want to communicate through
E1 card running a[pplication for both incoming and outgoing calls.

Thanks and regard
sanchal