[asterisk-users] Voicemail Password Issue

John Meksavan jmeksavan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:38:18 CDT 2007

Mojo,

  Thanks for helping me with this issue.  You must have a NAME and EMAIL
address after putting in the voicemail pin.

  I just migrate to Asterisk 1.4.x from 1.2.13, so I am still trying to get
use to all the new stuff in the newer version.  In Asterisk 1.2.13, it is
not necessary to have a name and email address.  Thanks again for your help
in resolving this issue.

Best Regards,
John