[asterisk-users] Voicemail Password Issue

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Aug 28 17:10:19 CDT 2007

While I can't say this won't work the way you have it, I CAN say it's
not the way mine is set up and it's not a way I've SEEN it ever set up.

Could it just be complaining that you've got nothing on the right side
of the => for mailbox 200?

Or could it be complaining that you don't have anything past the pin
number on the other lines?
Try:
201 => 1234,Name
or
201 => 1234,Name,email

I'm thinking it's my first suggestion, though.  To test that, try adding
another without a pin number:

199 =>

and see if you then get two of the "variable has bad format" error messages

Moj