[asterisk-users] PRI cards, Digium vs. Sangoma

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:03:05 CDT 2007

Your inabiity to configure a card doesn't make the competitors card
better just because you said so.

On 8/27/07, shadowym <shadowym at hotmail.com> wrote:
> They know what they are doing and do a lot of it.  I don't have to give an

Who is 'they'?

> opinion myself.  There is enough evidence all over for people to draw the
> proper conclusions for themselves.

Enough? really? where? On the interweb? Why does evidence count more
than experience. If you don't have any experience state so.
I drew my conclusions from my experience, since it seems that you
don't have any you had to draw you conclusions based on evidence that
for some reason you cant disclose. Is the evidence top secret?