[asterisk-users] Load testing/burn-in for Sangoma quad PRI card

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue Aug 28 16:17:55 CDT 2007

Having calls connected for that duration is worthless testing... What
you need to do is call setup and tear down many times per second... I
recommend trying to accomplish 20-30cps at 1ms to 10ms variable
durations.  That will expose any bugs quickly.

And that my friend is how you expose any bugs... leaving calls up for
days is easy... its the setup and tear down that you'll have bugs in.

/b