[asterisk-users] Detecting tones

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Aug 28 11:52:42 CDT 2007

(With regard to your final question)

As far as I can tell, EAGI is AGI with the extra file descriptor devoted
to the linear pcm audio stream.  As such, I would assume, but have never
tested, that in order to send DTMF OUT from your AGI app, you would need
to use the AGI functions, i.e. "EXEC SENDDTMF options" should work.
"EXEC PLAYBACK" and "STREAM FILE" might work for you too if you've got
dtmf tones stored in files.

Moj