[asterisk-users] G729 Confusion

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 11:41:26 CDT 2007

Ok,
So does someone want to explain this:
(About 5 hours after I enabled G729... reloaded... then had the
problem... then disabled G729.. and reloaded I still have):

1*CLI> show g729
5/0 encoders/decoders of 5 licensed channels are currently in use

Yet, no one is using these:
iax2 show channels shows everyone is on ulaw.
sip show channels shows everyone is on ulaw.