[asterisk-users] Dell SC1430 + Digium TE110P = Digital Noise in PRI

Joe Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Tue Aug 28 08:51:41 CDT 2007

>>> On 8/28/2007 at 9:30 AM, John Novack <jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org>
wrote:

> Marc Patino Gómez wrote:
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> Thanks for your advice, I will order a Sangoma card and test the
box. A
>> part from this, you know any other point to recomend Sangoma cards
>> versus Digium cards?
>>
>> Many thanks,
>>
>> Marc
>>
> 5 year warranty, to name one.
>
> Sangoma says their cards will work in ALL modern machines.
> If they can't make it work ( never seen that ) they will refund.
> If you have problems, and you give them SSH, they will fix it.
>
> John Novack

Digium has done this, for me, as well.

However, in either case, I have reservations about letting others wack
away at my machines, especially if one cannot see what they are doing.
No so much not trusting them, but not learning a thing along the way.

When I voiced that concern to the Digium techs, they set up a thing
called "screen" (I think it was) to allow me to see and or interact with
their session.

joe a.