[asterisk-users] Can't create audio conversation betweensoftphonesthrough Asterisk

Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca Kutman.DK at forces.gc.ca
Mon Aug 27 14:14:41 CDT 2007

Thanks very much for the help, I appreciate it.  Recently, one of my co-workers and I have altered the code to just register with the Asterisk server and place an audio call.  This gets rid of the subscription part of the application, so I do not get the "489 Bad Event" error anymore.  I believe the "488 Not Acceptable Here" error occurs when the invite is being sent.  After the sdp body and header information are created, they are sent as an invite for the audio call.  The problem seems to be some part of the invite that we are sending.  I have a hunch that it may have to do with the codecs that the Jain-phone chooses.  I will continue looking into this.

Denis