[asterisk-users] console/dsp 1.4.11

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Aug 27 10:08:12 CDT 2007

Jerry Geis wrote:
> However, if I call in and get connected then a second call comes in
> they also get connected.
> I was expecting them to get a busy signal or something...

Your dialplan needs to take this into account.  I do the following:

; *************************************************************************
; Check database entry to see if paging is active, if YES skip to line 6
; else continue on to line 3.  We don't want 2 or more active pages
; *************************************************************************

exten => s,1,Set(active=${DB(paging/active)})
exten => s,2,GotoIf($["${active}" = "YES"]?6:3)

; *******************************************
; Set database entry for paging active to YES
; *******************************************

exten => s,3,Set(DB(paging/active)=YES)

; ********************************************************
; Start recording to paging.gsm, no longer then 30 seconds
; If silence for 5 seconds, terminate recording
; ********************************************************

exten => s,4,Record(paging:gsm|5|30)
exten => s,5,Hangup()

; ************************************************
; If paging currently in use, jump to paging-inuse
; context.
; ************************************************

exten => s,6,Goto(paging-inuse,s,1)

;************************************************
; On hangup from paging, run the pagemerge script
; then set paging/active to NO.

exten => h,1,System(/usr/local/bin/pagemerge.sh)
exten => h,2,Set(DB(paging/active)=NO)

[paging-inuse]

exten => s,1,Congestion
exten => s,2,Hangup()