[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.2 + Zaptel 1.4 + HPEC = Crash?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Aug 25 11:37:24 CDT 2007

On Sat, Aug 25, 2007 at 12:20:56PM -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:

> Matt Florell seems to think it should be OK./
>
> "It's really just a matter of recompiling Asterisk. Libpri-1.4 and
> zaptel-1.4 seem to work fine with Asterisk 1.2 as well so in a pinchyou
> may not have to recompile those. Most 1.2 dialplans will work just fine
> with 1.4, so as long as you delete the modules between builds: rm -f
> //usr/lib/asterisk/modules//*

If you want to be able to build asterisk 1.2 with zaptel 1.4 you'll
need:

  ln -s ../zaptel/zaptel.h /usr/include/linux/zaptel.h
  ln -s zaptel/tonezone.h /usr/include/tonezone.h

Note: I'm not sure exactly what happens if you run a 'make install' of
zaptel 1.2 on top of that later. I guess you should remove those two
symlinks manually before you do that.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org