[asterisk-users] TE210P digim card PRI problem

Vidura Senadeera vidurased at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:33:55 CDT 2007

Hi,

you have to correct your etc/zaptel.conf as follows

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
  bchan=1-15,17-31
  dchan=16
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3
  bchan=32-46,48-62
  dchan=47

then try

Regards,
Vidura

======================

  I have now install TE210P 2 port E1 card on asterisk 1.4.10 on centOS 5
but thing is that i have connect 1 E1 port with avaya E1 back 2 back and
second E1 card on Direct Telcom for outgoing for outside now i got this
error  when i call on avaya PRI

asterisk think PRI_CPE and remote end also CPE

i have configure /etc/zaptel.conf

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
  bchan=1-15,17-32
  dchan=16
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
  bchan=32-46,49-62
  dchan=47

in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf

switchtype=qsig
  context=zap-in
  signalling=pri_cpe
  group=1
  channel => 1-15,17-31

  group=2
  channel => 32-46,49-62

is this configuration is fine or any other problem

when i call to my second e1 which i connected to direct telcom i got this
error

call can't forward caz voice or dtmf

can anyone send my runing configuration file of zaptel.conf or zapata.conf file

waiting for your reply