[asterisk-users] TC400B and show transcoder

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Aug 23 14:48:34 CDT 2007

Ben Dinnerville wrote:

> The problem occurs when we have external (pstn) calls coming into / out
> of the system (via an iax trunk), in which case we have no control over
> frame size, as well as occurring with handsets directly connected to the
> system.

Please contact Digium Support to work through these problems, as you
have unlimited installation support with the purchase of the product.

No, the TC400B does not provide any Zaptel 'spans', so it does not
provide a timing source.

What documentation is referring to the 'show transcoder' command? That
command is not in either Asterisk 1.2 or 1.4, so we need to get that
documentation fixed...

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies