[asterisk-users] How to get callee extension in applicationmap(features.conf)

yfeng lee yfeng.lee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:57:19 CDT 2007

hello,

     I use trixbox.I had define a feature code testfeature:

[applicationmap]
#include features_applicationmap_additional.conf
testfeature => *3,callee,Macro,vote

[featuremap]
blindxfer => ##		; Blind Transfer
disconnect => **		; Disconnect Call
automon => *1			; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2			; Attended Xfer
testfeature => *3

here is my macro-vote:

[macro-vote]
exten => s,1,Noop('Macro-vote')
exten => s,2,BackGround(custom/0703)
;exten => s,3,
exten => s,3,goto(voting,s,1)
[voting]
;exten => s,1,Background(custom/0703)
exten => s,1,Noop('Now Let's voting!')
exten => 1,1,Set(Rate=100)
exten => 1,2,SayDigits(${Rate})
exten => 2,1,Set(Rate=80)
exten => 2,2,SayDigits(${Rate})
exten => 3,1,Set(Rate=60)
exten => 3,2,SayDigits(${Rate})
exten => 4,1,Set(Rate=0)
exten => 4,2,SayDigits(${Rate})
exten => t,1,goto(s,1)
exten => i,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => i,2,goto(s,1)

 That is two problem:
1.When callee press *3,asterisk start to execute macro vote,execute
BackGround(custom/0703),when playing,the caller press 1,asterisk goto
VM context,it can't goto voting context.

I had another try:callee press *3,asterisk start to execute macro
vote,execute BackGround(custom/0703),  let asterisk play to end,callee
press *3 once again,at this time asterisk goto voting cntext
correct.How can i correct this problem?

2.How to get callee's extension in my vote or voting Context?

Best Regard
yfeng lee