[asterisk-users] Queues with Dynanic Users (BUG?)

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Tue Aug 21 10:03:44 CDT 2007

Tim Groeneveld wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 August 2007 12:32:12 am Mark Michelson wrote:
>
>>> When users call 510 then, it actually does ring everyone who has called
>>> 511.
>>>
>>> The problem is when the operator comes to pick up the call. The operator
>>> hears nothing, and the user still hears the Music on Hold. Not only that,
>>> but after about 5 seconds, the operators call gets dropped.
>>>
>>> Is there anything that I am doing wrong?
>>>

>> Remove the Answer() before the call to Queue(). See if that corrects the
>> problem.
>>

> No, that did not help at all. Maybe I should use AgentLoginCallback?
>
> Thanks a million,
> Tim Groeneveld

AgentCallbackLogin is NOT recommended as it has always been very buggy.

In the interest of sanity, I just tried the same setup you have using
1.4 and then using trunk. It worked in 1.4, but I had the same problem
as you when trying it with trunk. I'd recommend opening a bug report so
that this can be further analyzed.