[asterisk-users] Nokia cell connected to Asterisk

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Aug 20 13:22:00 CDT 2007

Has anyone ever tried using a Nokia phone with SIP client as channel for
Asterisk?  I mean i would like to receive calls to the mobile on
asterisk and use the Nokia phone to place calls to cell destinations.

I have enough Nokia E60's to do that and it would circumvent the need for
chan_bluetooth or something similar!! :)